Thursday, November 16, 2017

Does anybody even read these?

Does anybody even see these posts.

I don't think they do. I don't even know why I still post on here.

My life hasn't changed at all since my last update. There is still tension at home. Fighting and drama.

I want to make a change but the thought of making changes makes me more afraid than actually changing.

I have complex PTSD. Is that why?

On top of it, I looked at the profile of someone I was in the hospital with. It's a guy.

Of course, Will got upset and mad. I don't blame him. I would be mad at him if he looked up a girls profile.

Do you want to know the truth though?

This guy and I became friends in the hospital. Nothing more than that.

It doesn't even matter though. Will's phone broke a couple of weeks ago and now he has mine.

He's been using it for the last few weeks. I paid the bill last week and I haven't even been able to hold onto it.

It's mine though. Shouldn't I have access to my own phone?

Not in this house I don't.

He told me tonight that I spend to much time on Facebook. He also told me that I needed to give up my dream of building an information marketing business. He told me I am just wasting my time.

How is it his right to decide what I can and cannot do with me? Why did I hand over the reins and allow another human being to decide my life for me?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm in shock

Not in a bad way. In a good way. I can't believe how much better I feel. I decided that I'm not going to talk or interact with him...