Thursday, September 7, 2017

Things just don't change

It's been almost a month since I posted to my blog.

I found out that Will was reading my blog. I made some changes to it.

He got butt-hurt because it's about him. You know what I would do if someone wrote a blog about me? I would try to improve to make our relationship better.

It's not that way with him. He can't improve because he's perfect just the way he is.

And the fighting. We have been fighting again over stupid stuff. Nothing new but I was starting to believe that things were going to be okay finally.

I got another job. I was supposed to start yesterday.

This morning, Jaiden wanted to walk. Will got angry because he said he waited for us. Why not just let the child walk down to the street?

Let me tell you why. Because he loses control when he gives in to the demands of a 5 year old child.

Its insane and quite honestly - I feel like I'm done.

I'm sick of every single day being a fight. I've been to therapy. I've signed our daughter up for therapy.

It doesn't even matter because nothing changes.

I mean, I had to start this blog just to prove to myself that I'm not insane. I've got years worth of posts here and still - I stay.

Gratitude? From him? Never. He can't be grateful when he gets his joy in life from knocking me down.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm in shock

Not in a bad way. In a good way. I can't believe how much better I feel. I decided that I'm not going to talk or interact with him...